A Forgotten way of
Teaching & Learning
Solving the puzzle For Entrepreneurs
This is what helped me keep sanity between analytic and creative thoughts and clarity between macro and mico vision. It started as a quest to find patterns and hacks to improve everyday activities and it turned into my secret passion project, the quintessence of Self Actualization and the way we handle information overload.
I translated these mental models based on ancient philosophy and geometry into easy tools such as the cards you see in the picture.
3 Practical Examples
Teachers & Coaches
"It's time to explore the higher dimensions of our capacity to learn & teach, by going back to the winning principles found in nature"
Do you want to be a part of this educational revolution?
- If you represent an organization, contact me to see how this method could improve your organisation
- If you're a teacher or coach, join my 1-day workshop where we apply this method to your curriculum
- If you're an auto-didact, let's have lunch some day
(and if you're not in the Netherlands, there's an online course I recently published you can have a look at)
- If you organize events, I'd love to participate and give a short presentation on Symbolic Learning
- If you have questions, ideas or have some kind of proposal please feel free to contact me.
- What is it exactly that you need?
- Why do you think this is what you need and what are the consequences if you don't take action on it?
- What has been stopping you from already having it done?
- Do you have a specific deadline and/or budget?
- Is there anything else I should know?